Tuesday, February 27, 2007

CHOICES

I don't know...maybe it's just me, but I have absolutely NO sympathy for anyone who places damning photos of themselves up on networking sites. Now, if someone else is the culprit of posting this information, then maybe I might sympathize a little. I am a firm believer in not doing anything that you wouldn't want your grandmother to find out about, so forgive me for my apathy on that particular topic.

I do find it hilarious though that sites like, ReputationDefender.com and Namyz are actually making money "clearing" peoples' e-records. (I hope people realize that they can do this on their own)

I think if more people spent time thinking about what might happen to their future prior to making silly decisions that all of this could be avoided and they could save themselves a lot of embarassment, time, money...oh yeah, and future job opportunities.


"The choices we make dictate the lives that we lead." ~Danny DeVito, Renaissance Man